The measured entity submitting a Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment compliance report to the B-BBEE Commission must complete and submit the prescribed form obtainable from the gazette B-BBEE Regulations on the B-BBEE Commission’s website, (www.bbeecommission.gov.za)
The B-BBEE Commission therefore requires the following information to be submitted with the prescribed form as outlined in the matrix (attached)
The letter of authority or any similar proof that the person submitting the B-BBEE compliance report is authorised by the measured entity to submit the report if not submitted by the Chief Executive Officer or similar accounting authority or officer.
Ownership and Management Control Element
- Percentage of black shareholder, number of director/managers for each category, race classification, gender, age, location and disability indication.
- indicate dividends declared
Skills Development Element
- number of black persons trained per race classification, gender, age, location, disability indication, disability and value thereof.
Enterprise and Supplier Development Element.
- number of all black owned EMEs/QSEs enterprise and supplier development entities assisted and value thereof.
Socio Economic Development Element.
- number of black participants, race classification, gender, geographic location and value thereof.
All the referred information, including any documents that the reporting party/entity deem relevant to the compliance report must be submitted to enable the B-BBEE Commission.
Where any of the information required is not applicable the reporting party/entity must indicate so in the submission
← Frequently Asked Questions